The Detex EAX-2500 Series Exit Alarm is designed for applications requiring a hardwired AC/DC alarm on secure doors.
The alarm, with approximately 100dB, will sound when an unauthorized exit occurs. The smaller size of the EAX-2500, which is designed to fit in a standard 4"x4" outlet box, makes it the choice for quick and easy installations on emergency exit and restricted doors.
Sold Less Cylinder
Mortise cylinder required with straight cam for Inside Key Control. (see link below)
MS-2049 switch & PP-5152-2 transformer required.
Detex 2500 series catalog
• Field selectable features allow customer to choose status indicators and auto rearm options
• 100dB piezo horn provides security for restricted doors
• Easy to install using ordinary tools to save time and money
• New graphics on cover are easy to understand and make key operation simple
• Available in either gray or black to blend with any décor-approximate order time 5 days for black
• Surface and flush mount available using 4"x4" double switch/outlet box
Subscribe to our newsletter
Signup for our newsletter to stay up to date on sales and events.