DETEX ECL 230D EXIT Door LOCK & ALARM
Detex ECL 230D
The Detex ECL-230 series has been the industry standard alarmed exit control lock since it was introduced. It is easy to install, rugged, and economical; the ECL-230 series has been continuously updated to provide options, quality, and value, all in this time tested design.
* Attack resistant design that withstands over 2200 lbs. of outside pull force
* Proven durability and reliability at a reasonable price
* Can reduce employee and customer theft
* It is easy to install
* Time-tested construction resists attack from the inside
* Easy to see if/when the lights go out
* Straightforward operation that everyone can understand
* Single point, 1" throw dead bolt
* Ha saw-resistant deadbolt
* Corrosion resistant alloy lock body
* 100 decibel alarm, powered by 9-volt battery (included)
* Accepts 5-pin through 7-pin standard and interchangeable core rim cylinders (NOT included)
* Durable steel plate w/photo luminescent sign absorbs light so it "glows in the dark" when lights dimmed
* This is Non-handed
* Locking and unlocking the dead bolt always arms and disarms the alarm
* Resetting the alarm can only be accomplished with the control key
* Door Types - Wood, Hollow Metal or Aluminum
* Door Thickness - Fits standard 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
* Minimum standard door width for ECL-230D is 20"
* Minimum standard door width for ECL-230D-PH is 34"
* Double Door requirements: 1 ECL-230, 1 ECL-445K, 1 ECL-435K and 1 DDH-2250 (or 1 VRA-143 in place of 1 ECL-435K and 1 DDH-2250) or 2 ECL-230, 1 ECL-445K and 1-90KR
* Door Stile - Fits minimum 5-3/4" with ECL-437K Strike (Standard.)
* Door Stile - Fits maximum 1-7/8" with ECL-475 Kit
* Machine and Sheet Metal Screws (Standard.)
* Optional Sex Nuts or Security Torx Screws are available