DOORKING 1815-300 Proximity Card Reader, 26-Bit Wiegand, Mullion Mount, 12V DC
DoorKing offers the following proximity card reader products: DK Prox, HID and AWID proximity card readers, all of which are compatible with the 1830 Series access controllers. All readers feature a cosmetically appealing design that will blend with any architectural design and offer high durability and reliability. Mifare card readers are also available for those applications using Mifare Classic cards (we do not sell the Mifare cards, just the Mifare card readers).
- Because physical contact is not required, proximity card readers can read card data through common building materials like: concrete, brick, stone, drywall, plaster, glass, wood, plastic...in fact, through anything but metal.
- Proximity card readers are maintenance free. There are no parts to wear out or adjust.
- Passive card technology provides an unlimited number of "card reads" with no battery to wear out.
- Passive cards, unless they are physically abused, will last virtually forever.
- Clamshell, ISO Graphic and KeyTag type cards are available.
- Read ranges are not absolute and will vary depending on several factors including where the reader is mounted, the mounting surface and product application.
- These card readers output their data in 26-bit wiegand format.
- Most card readers operate on 5-12 VDC. AVI systems may operate at different voltages.
- These card readers are not designed for stand-alone operation (see 1520/1524 readers) and must be connected to an access controller (DKS 1830 Series systems).