Dorma BTS80D-4-74010-605 3/4" Offset Concealed Floor Door Closer Polished Brass
Dorma Concealed Floor Closer x RH BTS80D-4-74010-605 3/4 Offset, 3/4 Spindle. 605 Polished Brass
The BTS80 Series of floor-concealed door closers offers adaptability to almost any installation. The closer’s compact body permits its use where a larger closer would be prohibitive. Versatility allows installation in thin slab concrete subfloor construction. A wide selection of interchangeable spindles makes the BTS80 suitable for virtually any floor covering or threshold application. Because the BTS80 can control exceptionally heavy single- and double-acting doors, you can incorporate the floor closer into almost any design to meet most materials, size, and weight requirements. Trouble-free performance under adverse climatic and traffic conditions makes the BTS80 floor-concealed closer dependable and a perfect choice for even the most rigorous applications. For total control and uncompromising creativity for any door opening, specify a BTS80 floor-concealed closer.
- The closers shall be capable of controlling interior or exterior doors weighing up to 660 lb and measuring up to 4'-0" wide exterior and 4'-6" interior.
- All floor-concealed door closers shall be DORMA BTS80 Series employing a cam and roller mechanism.
- The closers will have selectable multipoint hold open between approximately 75° and 175°.
- The closers will have selectable delayed action to allow delayed closing from 175° to 75°.
- Dual valve adjustment will provide controlled closing speed from approximately 175° opening range, even in cold temperature conditions.
- The closers will have mechanical backcheck at approximately 70°.
- The closer will provide adjustment within the cement case to allow lateral and longitudinal adjustment of 1/4" and vertical height adjustment of 5/32".