The K-SMART3 reader is a cost-effective 13.56MHz reader solution. The Keyscan K-SMART3 is able to function with both physical and mobile credentials in environments with K-SMART and K-SMART2 3 readers. The K-SMART3 makes an ideal choice for new installations and existing system upgrades and retrofits.
K-SMART3 offers unrivalled performance and reliability when coupled with Keyscan K-SECURE credentials. Plus, it reads Keyscan 36-bit format for enhanced reader and credential encryption.
The K-SMART3 includes added technologies and dedicated functions for Keyscan systems. Its anti-tamper “heartbeat” intelligence triggers alarm conditions when the signal is interrupted. Plus, auxiliary LED indicators provide visual confirmation of Keyscan‘s exclusive Present3 and lockdown mode.
- Leading edge K-SMART3 readers are mobile-ready for use with Keyscan mobile credentials.
- Compatible with K-SMART readers and K-SECURE 1K & 4K credentials; as well as ISO 14443 contactless non-proprietary smartcards (reading card serial number only)
- Support for Keyscan mobile credentials with no added programming
- Will function with non-Keyscan access control systems (use the included K-PC2 reader programming card to toggle features on/off)
- On board audible tones generate a sound alert whenever malfunction or ‘door held open” events are detected
- Simple 2 in 1 unit supports mullion or single gang installation applications
- Durable tamper-resistant epoxy design with weather-resistant construction for reliable indoor or outdoor operation