DSC PowerG Commerical Wireless Door/Window Contact w/ Auxiliary Input PG9309
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Designed for high-traffic commercial areas. High-performance contact detector perfect for protecting windows and doors in busy sites.
Fully secure intrusion points such as windows and doors in a mid-large size business. With long battery life and an auxiliary input that can be used to easily connect a standard hardwired contact, this detector is ideal for high-traffic commercial spaces. It is visually attractive, highly robust, and tamper-resistant.
Based on built-in PowerG leading-edge wireless technology
Cut out the wires and plug in peace of mind with PowerG, the leading wireless security technology for today's homes and businesses. PowerG offers all the benefits of traditional wired security, without the hassles of wires. It makes consumers' lives more secure and convenient, and is ideal for a wide range of applications.
- High-performance contact detector perfect for protecting windows and doors in high-traffic residential and commercial sites
- Optional, configurable auxiliary input enables installation of additional hardwired devices when necessary
- Visible signal quality indicator helps to choose the optimal location for installation without going back and forth to the keypad
- Configured from the keypad - no need to re-open the detector once closed
- Long-lasting battery life - up to 5 years in commercial setting
- Contact and temperature detector in one, when enrolled as part of the PowerSeries Pro. Temperature is shown on the User App.
- Compatible with PowerSeries Neo, PowerSeries Pro and Qolsys panels