DSC / Tyco Home Alarm Wireless PowerG Temperature Detector PG9905
The PG9905 Wireless PowerG Temperature Detector is used where temperature detection is critical. Early warning of potentially dangerous temperatures enables users to pre-emptively take action to resolve the situation. The PG9905 is designed to monitor the temperature of the area in which it is installed and communicate to the control system changes in temperature.
The PG9905 can be used for both indoor and outdoor temperatures. The PG9905 is ideal for residential and commercial installations where running wires is either difficult or impossible.
- Programmable temperature warning and alarm thresholds
- Detects extreme cold, freezer fault and extreme heat
- Provides up to four selectable temperature alert points
- Optional probe to monitor refrigerator, freezer and outdoor temperatures
- Battery life 7 years with typical use
- Visible signal quality indicator helps to choose the optimal location for installation without going back and forth to the keypad
- Wall or ceiling mount
- Front and back tamper
- Fully supervised
- Dimensions: 92 x 36.5 x 31 mm (3-5/8 x 1-7/16 x 1-1/4 in.)