Plug eero Beacons into any outlet anywhere in your home to expand coverage to an existing eero system. Since eero Beacons don't have an ethernet port, every eero system requires an eero (1st or 2nd generation) to connect to your modem.
- Access Point must be used with 0S-B011101 or 0S-J011111
- Dual band WiFi radios
- Shared Wireless Mesh Backhaul Channel
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5.2GHz
- Wireless 2x2 MU-MIMO, beamforming, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Wireless Mesh Only to meet the needs of your customer's home.
- Automatic updates to insure your customer's network is always up to date.
- Pro only network set-up and transfer feature.
- Expandable to fit any home; any number of rooms, square footage, or building material type.
- Dual auto-sensing Gigabit ports for WAN and/or LAN connectivity
- WPA3 encryption, Family Profiles, DHCP, NAT, VPN Passthrough, UPnP, Static IP, and Port Forwarding
- Plugs into any standard electrical outlet