Emtek 2124 Passage Mortise Pocket Door Lock.
Passage Function: Passage door hardware has no locking mechanism. Both the interior and exterior handles are always free making it perfect for hallways, closet doors, and anywhere else a lock isn't needed. Passage door hardware can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
- Designed for use in sliding pocket doors
- Crafted from bronze for a premium feel
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware for easy installation
- Covered by a Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Does not meet criteria of the American's with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Material - Solid Bronze Construction: Solid bronze is made primarily from copper and tin. Bronze is known for its resilience, durability, and machinability. Solid bronze is stronger and less brittle than cast iron and resists corrosion.
- Height: 8-1/2"
- Width: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Handing: Reversible Left or Right
- Cutout Height: 6-1/4"
- Cutout Depth: 3-3/8"
- Material: Bronze