Emtek 2153 Narrow Modern Rectangular Tall Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Pocket Door Lock.
Single Cylinder Keyed Entry: Single cylinder keyed entry door hardware is locked and unlocked from the exterior using a key and can be locked and unlocked from the interior using the locking mechanism. Perfect for securing entrances, side doors, and anywhere else that needs a bit more security.
- Designed for use in sliding pocket doors
- Crafted from solid brass for strength and durability
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware for easy installation
- Covered by a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Please note: this product can only be keyed alike with other Emtek mortise pocket door locks
- Solid Brass Construction: This product begins with raw bars of solid brass which are heated, and pounded into specially made dies—producing a stronger, more substantial product. The difference between lesser metals and heat forged brass is noticeable the minute you hold it in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible
- Cylinder: 3 Pin C
- Height: 7-1/4"
- Width: 2"
- Cutout Height: 6-3/8"
- Cutout Depth: 3-7/8"
- Cutout Width: 1-3/4"