Emtek Transitional Heritage Mortise Entry Handle Set 3339
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Emtek Mortise Entrance Handlesets
Emtek Door Hardware Includes:
- Complete set. Includes large entry handle and deadbolt for exterior, knob or lever and backplate for interior, mortise lockbox, face plate, strike plate and mounting hardware.
- Standard mortise door preparation
- ANSI A115.1
- Schlage C Keyway
- Shipped with square corner mortise plates and strike plate. Rounded corner available upon request.
- Backset must be specified upon order placement. Choose between standard 2 1/2" or 2 3/4" backsets.
NOTE: This Mortise Handleset is designed to be used with doors prepped for a Mortise Lock, these will NOT work with a standard tubular latch prepped door. Please see the measurements tab for more information on preparing your door for a mortise lock.
What is the difference between the F20 Function Mortise box and the F13 Function box?
The standard Mortise box has buttons on the edge of the door that allow you to set the box to lock behind you as you leave the home, or another button to keep the door unlocked. This button setting is reset each time the door is locked.
The UL Listed Mortise does not have the buttons on the edge of the box. This set will only lock when locked with a key outside or thumbturn inside.
Available Knob & Levers pictured below. Please let us know on the comment section of the order your Knob or Lever selection.