Emtek Memphis Mortise Style Complete Single Cylinder Lock Set 3502
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: This single cylinder mortise handleset is keyed on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the latch mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances to a residence or place of business. This mortise handle set has two additional functions available: Emergency Egress (F13) or Lock Out (F20).
- Meets requirements for ANSI A115.1 certifications
- Made completely from solid brass, ensuring a high quality, long lasting product
- Designed for installation on both right and left handed doors
- Each knob and lever is precisely machined and polished for a stunning, uniform look
- All mechanical parts are machined with precision for the highest strength and reliable operation
- Covered by limited lifetime mechanical and five year finish warranty (living finishes excluded)
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
Solid Brass Trim: Many door hardware products are crafted from aluminum or plated steel, but the difference between these lesser metals and solid brass is noticeable the minute you hold them in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion, making it the ideal material to construct high quality, reliable door hardware.
Living Finishes: Oil Rubbed Bronze is a living finish. Over time it will change, revealing the subtle metallic accents beneath. This aging takes on the visual characteristics of a unit much older than it really is. Those looking for a vintage look should definitely give this finish some consideration.
Lifetime Finishes: Emtek's Lifetime Finishes provide unprecedented protection against the effects of weather, normal wear and tear, and even the rigorous test of coastal salt air. These resilient finishes create a uniform surface across your door hardware that is guaranteed to withstand elemental exposure for many years to come.
Emergency Egress Function (F13 Option): Simply turning the interior knob or lever frees both the latch and deadbolt, allowing a quick and easy exit. Locks without this function may require you to unlock both deadbolt and latch as separate actions. In order to customize your mortise lock with the emergency egress function you must choose the F13 (Emergency Egress Function) UL Function option above.
Lock Out Button (F20 Option): Enables the user to lock the outside handle, this way the latch cannot be operated from the outside at any time except with the key. In order to customize your mortise lock with the lock out button function you must choose the F20 (Lock Out Button) UL Function option above.
UL Listed: This product has been rigorously tested to ensure that the design and craftsmanship meets the high safety standards of both Canada and the United States. This mortise lock also features a UL 180 minute fire rating.
- 2-1/2" or 2-3/4" Backset
- Standard Mortise Door Prep ANSI A115.1
- Solid Forged Brass Trim
- Schlage C Keyway
Available Knob & Levers pictured below. Please let us know on the comment section of the order your Knob or Lever selección.
All Emtek products are made to order. Please allow 7-10 Bussiness days for tracking number to Validate, thanks.