Emtek Charleston Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Mortise Lock Set 3543
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: This single cylinder mortise handleset is keyed on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the latch mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances to a residence or place of business. This mortise handle set has two additional functions available: Emergency Egress (F13) or Lock Out (F20).
- Meets requirements for ANSI A115.1 certifications
- Made completely from solid brass, ensuring a high quality, long lasting product
- Designed for installation on both right and left handed doors
- Each knob and lever is precisely machined and polished for a stunning, uniform look
- All mechanical parts are machined with precision for the highest strength and reliable operation
- Covered by limited lifetime mechanical and five year finish warranty (living finishes excluded)
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
Emergency Egress Function (F13 Option): Simply turning the interior knob or lever frees both the latch and deadbolt, allowing a quick and easy exit. Locks without this function may require you to unlock both deadbolt and latch as separate actions. In order to customize your mortise lock with the emergency egress function you must choose the F13 (Emergency Egress Function) UL Function option above.
Lock Out Button (F20 Option): Enables the user to lock the outside handle, this way the latch cannot be operated from the outside at any time except with the key. In order to customize your mortise lock with the lock out button function you must choose the F20 (Lock Out Button) UL Function option above.
- Backset: 2-1/2" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2-3/4"
- Handing: Left or Right
- Trim Height: 10"
- Trim Width: 2-11/16"
- Cylinder: 5 Pin C Keyway
- Material: Solid Brass
Handing is Required for ALL Mortise Locks