Emtek 5109.FRK Freestone Passage Knob Set
Passage Function: Passage door hardware has no locking mechanism. Both the interior and exterior handles are always free making it perfect for hallways, closet doors, and anywhere else a lock isn't needed. Passage door hardware can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
- Image shows handle with disk rosette, select your rosette above
- Constructed of solid brass for premium feel and durability
- Installs on doors with 1-1/2" to 3" thickness
- Reversible handing installs on both left or right handed doors
- Includes round corner, square corner, and drive-in latch faceplates
- Covered under a Limited Lifetime Mechanical and 5 Year Finish Warranty
- Backset: 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/2" to 3"
- Handing: Reversible, Left or Right
- Handle Height: 2-1/8"
- Handle Width: 2-1/8"
- Handle Projection: 2-1/4"
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner, Square Corner, or Drive-In
- Material: Brass
Available rosette pictured below. Please let us know on the comment section of the order your rosette selection.
All Emtek items are made to order. Please allow 7-10 Business days for tracking info to validate, thank you for your business.