Emtek 71013 Rectangular Sideplate Passage Door EntrySet.
Passage Function: Emtek's sideplate entry sets use traditional American locks and latches complete with a variety of trim styles, handcrafted from authentic materials. With a passage function the door hardware has no locking mechanism. Both the interior and exterior handles are always free, making it perfect for doors where a lock isn't needed. Passage door hardware can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
- Constructed from heavy duty cast bronze for premium durability and feel
- Can be configured to Left or Right handed doors at time of purchase
- Installation is quick and simple with basic tools and included template
- Square corner and round corner latches available by selection
- All Emtek products include a limited lifetime mechanical warranty
- Backset: 2-3/8", 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Handing: Left, Right
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4" to 3"
- Sideplate Height: 7"
- Sideplate Width: 2-1/2"
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner or Square Corner
- Material: Bronze
Available Knob & Levers pictured below. Please let us know on the comment section of the order your Knob or Lever selection.
All Emtek items are made to order. Please allow 7-10 Business days for tracking info to validate, thank you for your business.