Emtek 7106.BR Bryce Passage Lever Set
Passage Function: Passage door hardware has no locking mechanism. Both the interior and exterior handles are always free making it perfect for hallways, closet doors, and anywhere else a lock isn't needed. Passage door hardware can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
- Backset: 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4" to 3"
- Handing: Reversible Left or Right
- Handle Length: 4-7/8"
- Handle Projection: 1-1/4"
- Product Weight: 2 lbs.
- Latch Faceplate: Square Corner or Round Corner
- Material: Bronze
- Crafted with solid bronze designed for lasting use
- Finishes gracefully age, revealing the underlying bronze
- Reversible handing installs on left or right handed doors
- Installs on doors with 1-1/4" to 3" thickness
- Includes round or square corner latch faceplate
- All necessary mounting hardware is included for easy installation
Available Rosette pictured below. Please let us know on the comment section of the order your Rosette selection.