Emtek 7570 Missoula Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Lockset from the Sandcast Bronze Collection.
All Emtek items are made to order. Please allow 3-5 Business days for tracking info to validate, thank you for your busines.
5-1/2” center to center
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Interconnect Device Recommended
Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: This single cylinder handleset is keyed on the exterior with an associated locking mechanism on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the deadbolt latch. The exterior handle has a thumb plate that depresses to disengage the door latch and the interior handle features a lever or knob. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances to a residence or place of business.
- Constructed of cast bronze for premium appearance an feel
- Select handing, backset, and round or square latch faceplate above
- Installs easily on standard prep doors
- Features a Schlage C Keyway
- Emtek offers a limited lifetime mechanical warranty
- Living Finish: The flat black and medium bronze finish are living finishes. Over time they will change, wearing away to reveal the metal beneath. This aging takes on the visual characteristics of an antique.
Two Standard 2-1/8" Door Preps
- Schlage C Keyway
- Standard latch is for 2-3/8" backset. Specify 2-3/4" backset if required
- Handing required for Leverset
- 5-1/2” C to C