-Emtek 8006 Delaware Series Dummy Entry Set with 7.125 Inch Tall Backplate from the American Classic Collection
All Emtek items are made to order. Please allow 3-5 Business days for tracking info to validate, thank you for your busines
- Made Completely from Solid Brass, Ensuring a High Quality, Long Lasting Product
- Designed for Installation on Both Right and Left Handed Doors
- Each Knob and Lever is Precisely Machined and Polished for a Stunning, Uniform Look
- All Mechanical Parts are Machined with Precision for the Highest Strength and Reliable Operation
- Includes All Necessary Installation Hardware
- Five Year Finish Warranty Except on Living Finishes, Which are Designed to Change with Use
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Defects in Material or Workmanship
Key Product Attributes:
Dummy Function: Emtek dummy sideplates are surface mounted with no latch or locking mechanism, and are typically used as decorative trim on the inactive side of a pair of double doors; other uses can include pantry doors, closets, interior French doors, or anywhere a latch isn't required. Dummy lever sets come with two knobs and rosettes and can be mounted on the interior and exterior of a door.
Solid Brass Trim: Many door hardware products are crafted from aluminum or plated steel, but the difference between these lesser metals and solid brass is noticeable the minute you hold them in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion, making it the ideal material to construct high quality, reliable door hardware.
Living Finishes: Oil Rubbed Bronze is a living finish. Over time it will change, revealing the subtle metallic accents beneath. This aging takes on the visual characteristics of a unit much older than it really is. Those looking for a vintage look should definitely give this finish some consideration.
- Center to Center: 3-3/8"
- Plate Length: 7-1/8"
- Plate Width: 2-7/16"
- Handing: Left or Right
- Latch Faceplate: Square or Rounded Corner
- Material: Solid Brass