-Emtek 8016 Delaware Series Passage Entry Set with 7.125 Inch Tall Backplate From the American Classic Collection
All Emtek items are made to order. Please allow 3-5 Business days for tracking info to validate, thank you for your business. Features:
- Made Completely from Solid Brass, Ensuring a High Quality, Long Lasting Product
- Designed for Installation on Both Right and Left Handed Doors
- Each Knob and Lever is Precisely Machined and Polished for a Stunning, Uniform Look
- All Mechanical Parts are Machined with Precision for the Highest Strength and Reliable Operation
- Includes All Necessary Installation Hardware
- Five Year Finish Warranty Except on Living Finishes, Which are Designed to Change with Use
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Defects in Material or Workmanship
Key Product Attributes:
Passage Function: Emtek's passage sideplates have no locking mechanism and is free turning on both the inside and outside. Many times passage sideplates are used on either a hallway or closet door where no security is necessary, but sometimes are used paired with a deadbolt for an entrance or back door.
Solid Brass Trim: Many door hardware products are crafted from aluminum or plated steel, but the difference between these lesser metals and solid brass is noticeable the minute you hold them in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion, making it the ideal material to construct high quality, reliable door hardware.
Living Finishes: Oil Rubbed Bronze is a living finish. Over time it will change, revealing the subtle metallic accents beneath. This aging takes on the visual characteristics of a unit much older than it really is. Those looking for a vintage look should definitely give this finish some consideration.
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Cylinder: 5 Pin Schlage C
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4" - 3"
- Center to Center: 3-3/8"
- Plate Length: 7-1/8"
- Plate Width: 2-7/16"
- Handing: Left or Right
- Latch Faceplate: Square or Rounded Corner
- Material: Solid Brass