Emtek 8050.NW Norwich Dummy Knob Set
Dummy Set Function: Dummy sets have no latch or locking mechanism. Typically dummy sets are used as merely a pull on the inactive side of a double door. This is a dummy "set" so it comes with both the interior and exterior handles. Pair this with passage or keyed door hardware for a complete double door solution.
- Made of durable, high quality brass material
- Knob has reversible handing and can be installed either left or right handed
- Simple and quick installation for an easy one person job
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty for original user
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4" to 3"
- Handing: Reversible Left or Right
- Knob Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Projection: 2-3/8"
- Latch Faceplate: Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner
Lancaster,Ribbon & Reed, and Rope Rosette, NOT Available in ( Polished Nickel,Satin Brass and Flat Black) Finish.
Available rosette pictured below. Please let us know on the comment section of the order your rosette selection.