Emtek 8081 Quincy Sideplate Double Cylinder Keyed Entry Door Knob or Lever Set.
All Emtek items are made to order. Please allow 3-5 Business days for tracking info to validate, thank you for your business.
Keyed Entry (Double Cylinder) Function: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from either side. As you will not be able to unlock this from the inside without a key, please check your local fire code to ensure this is allowed before purchasing.
- Solid forged brass construction ensures elegant style along with long-lasting durability
- Choose either left or right handing depending on the door application
- Easily install into any standard prepared door
- Emtek offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser
- Includes Knob or Lever, Latch, and Strike Plate
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-5/8" to 2-1/2"
- Handing: Left or Right
- Height: 7-1/8"
- Width: 2-3/8"
- Center to Center: 3-5/8"
- Latch Faceplate: Square Corner or Round Corner
- Cylinder: Schlage C Keyway
- Material: Solid Forged Brass
The American Classic Collection latches are heavy-duty die cast construction, with strong internal springs, solid brass nose bolts, and sintered metal cams. A plastic bushing located in the joint between the handle and the rosette ensures a friction-free wear surface, preventing metal from bearing on metal and providing smooth, long-lasting operation. Handles are positively connected to rosettes with a permanent clip. Each has a set screw which eliminates "handle wobble" when tightened. Emtek's threaded tubes are machined brass to ensure good threads and prevent corrosion.