Emtek 8442 Stretto Modern Rectangular Single Cylinder.
All Emtek items are made to order. Please allow 3-5 Business days for tracking info to validate, thank you for your busines
Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: Single cylinder keyed entry door hardware is locked and unlocked from the exterior using a key and can be locked and unlocked from the interior using the locking mechanism. Perfect for securing entrances, side doors, and anywhere else that needs a bit more security.
- Solid brass construction for durability and corrosion resistance
- Left or right handing only, must be specified when ordering
- Narrow faceplace requires some additional door prep for installation
- Square or round corner latch only
- All mounting hardware is included
- Limited lifetime warranty for the original owner
- Solid Brass Construction: This product begins with raw bars of solid brass which are heated, and pounded into specially made dies—producing a stronger, more substantial product. The difference between lesser metals and heat forged brass is noticeable the minute you hold it in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion.
2”x 10” keyed
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 1-1/4"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4" to 3"
- Handing: Left, Right
- Center to Center: 3-3/8, 8-1/2"
- Height: 10"
- Width: 2"
- Cylinder: 5 Pin C Keyway
- Material: Brass