-Emtek 8512 12 Inch Solid Brass Surface Bolt with Strikes and Screws
All Emtek items are made to order. Please allow 3-5 Business days for tracking info to validate, thank you for your busines
- Premium finish maintains its appearance over time
- Constructed of solid brass for durability and natural resistance to rust
- Includes all necessary hardware for easy installation
- Includes Lip, Mortise and Angle Strikes for installation on the side, bottom and top of door
- Emtek guarantees its products will be free of manufacturing and material defects
- Solid Brass Construction: This product begins with raw bars of solid brass which are heated, and pounded into specially made dies—producing a stronger, more substantial product. The difference between lesser metals and heat forged brass is noticeable the minute you hold it in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion.
- Length: 12"
- Projection when thrown: 2-1/8"
- Strikes Included: Lip, Mortise, Angle
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Emtek's mission is to satisfy the higher expectations of today's homeowners with regard to door locks. They strive to provide a broad and interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, and not just as a way to latch a door.