-Emtek 8704 9" Height Quincy Sideplate Classic Brass Passage Entry Set
All Emtek items are made to order. Please allow 3-5 Business days for tracking info to validate, thank you for your business.
Passage Function: Passage door hardware has no locking mechanism. Both the interior and exterior handles are always free making it perfect for hallways, closet doors, and anywhere else a lock isn't needed. Passage door hardware can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
- Solid forged brass construction gives a heavy duty feel and lasts for years
- Works with most standard preparation doors between 1-1/4" and 3" thick
- Includes your choice of round corner, square corner, or drive-in latch plate
- Your choice of knob or lever gives a personal touch
- Solid Brass Construction: This product begins with raw bars of solid brass which are heated, and pounded into specially made dies—producing a stronger, more substantial product. The difference between lesser metals and heat forged brass is noticeable the minute you hold it in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion.
- Backset: 2-3/8", 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4" to 3"
- Handing: Left, Right
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner, Square Corner, Drive-In
- Escutcheon Height: 9"
- Escutcheon Width: 2-5/8"
- Material: Solid Forged Brass