-Emtek 8716 Delaware Series Passage Entry Set From the American Classic Collection
All Emtek items are made to order. Please allow 3-5 Business days for tracking info to validate, thank you for your busines
Passage Function: Passage door hardware has no locking mechanism. Both the interior and exterior handles are always free making it perfect for hallways, closet doors, and anywhere else a lock isn't needed. Passage door hardware can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
- Constructed from solid brass, a material considered to be of the highest quality in the door hardware industry
- At your selection, can be installed for either right or left handed doors, maximizing versatility
- Installation is fast and simple with the included door prep template
- Can be configured with your choice of round corner, square corner, or drive-in latches
- Lifetime limited warranty mechanical and 5 year finish warranty (with the exception of living finishes) included with all Emtek hardware
- Solid Brass Trim: Many door hardware products are crafted from aluminum or plated steel, but the difference between these lesser metals and solid brass is noticeable the minute you hold them in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion, making it the ideal material to construct high quality, reliable door hardware.
- Living Finishes: Oil Rubbed Bronze is a living finish. Over time it will change, revealing the subtle metallic accents beneath. This aging takes on the visual characteristics of a unit much older than it really is. Those looking for a vintage look should definitely give this finish some consideration.
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4" to 3"
- Handing: Left or Right
- Latch Faceplate: Square Corner, Round Corner, Drive-in
- Material: Brass