Emtek 8985 Quincy Brass Dummy Set With Decorative Key Hole and Rectangular Rosette from the American Classic Collection.
All Emtek items are made to order. Please allow 3-5 Business days for tracking info to validate, thank you for your business.
Dummy Set: Emtek's dummy entry sets have no latch or locking mechanism but give the appearance of a single cylinder entry set. Typically, dummy sets are used as a pull on the inactive side of a double door entry. Pair this with a single cylinder version to make a complete set for a full double door solution. This dummy set comes with both the exterior and the interior trim.
- Constructed of solid brass for durability and beauty
- Optional left or right handing
- The single-cylinder lock is non-functioning and is for appearances only
- Includes all necessary hardware for easy installation
- Emtek provides a lifetime limited warranty to the original owner
- Solid Brass Construction: This product begins with raw bars of solid brass which are heated, and pounded into specially made dies—producing a stronger, more substantial product. The difference between lesser metals and heat forged brass is noticeable the minute you hold it in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion.
Two Standard 2-1/8" Door Preps
- Center to Center hole spacing 5-1/2"
- Schlage C Keyway
- Standard latch is for 2-3/8" backset. Specify 2-3/4" backset if required
- Handing required for Leverset
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Emtek's mission is to satisfy the higher expectations of today's homeowners with regard to door locks. They strive to provide a broad and interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, and not just as a way to latch a door.