Emtek 8997 Delaware Series Double Cylinder Keyed Entry Set Tall Backplate From the American Classic Collection.
All Emtek items are made to order. Please allow 3-5 Business days for tracking info to validate, thank you for your business.
51/2” center to center
- Made Completely from Solid Brass, Ensuring a High Quality, Long Lasting Product
- Designed for Installation on Both Right and Left Handed Doors
- Each Knob and Lever is Precisely Machined and Polished for a Stunning, Uniform Look
- All Mechanical Parts are Machined with Precision for the Highest Strength and Reliable Operation
- Includes All Necessary Installation Hardware
- Five Year Finish Warranty Except on Living Finishes, Which are Designed to Change with Use
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Defects in Material or Workmanship
Key Product Attributes:
Double Cylinder Function: Double cylinder sideplate locks are keyed on both the exterior and interior portions and add an extra layer of security to certain environments. An example would be to use a double cylinder where there's glass in close proximity to the handle, thus disallowing an intruder from unlocking the door from the inside should they break through.
Solid Brass Trim: Many door hardware products are crafted from aluminum or plated steel, but the difference between these lesser metals and solid brass is noticeable the minute you hold them in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion, making it the ideal material to construct high quality, reliable door hardware.
Living Finishes: Oil Rubbed Bronze is a living finish. Over time it will change, revealing the subtle metallic accents beneath. This aging takes on the visual characteristics of a unit much older than it really is. Those looking for a vintage look should definitely give this finish some consideration.
Two Standard 2-1/8" Door Preps
- Schlage C Keyway
- Standard latch is for 2-3/8" backset. Specify 2-3/4" backset if required
- Handing required for Leverset