Emtek 96416 5"x 5" Ball Bearing Square Corner Mortise Door Hinge-Pair.
Emtek quality ball bearing hinges are made with the finest steel alloys featuring removable ends for the attachment of the finial of your choice. Complete your project with details that are consistent and thoughtful.
- Includes two hinges in each order
- Features precisely machined square corners
- Tested for residential strength application, ideal for your home or apartment
- Features a removable pin, allowing you to easyly remove your door without having to uninstall the hinges
- Packaged with sixteen wood screws for simple, out of the box installation
- Constructed with 8 screw holes in an arc hole pattern arrangement for maximum mounting strength
- Ball Bearing Hinge: Ball bearing hinges are designed to handle the extra stress brought on by high traffic doorways. The greased bearings reduce the rotational friction extending the life of a hinge in heavy use situations. These hinges tend to be more durable than standard, or plain bearing hinges.
- Material - Solid Brass: Solid brass is made from copper and zinc and is prized for its resilience, durability, and beauty. Solid brass can always be polished back to its original sheen and is highly resistant to rusting. Solid brass is often available in finishes that other hinge materials are not.
- Mounting: The standard corners for mortised door hinges are 1/4" radius, 5/8" radius and square corner. It is recommended that three hinges be used on doors up to and including 7.5 feet with one additional hinge for each additional 2.5 feet. Make sure you check your current hinges before making a purchase.
- Height: 5"
- Width: 5"
- Material: Brass
- Mount: Mortise
- Gauge (Thickness of hinge): 0.098"
- Number of Knuckles: 5
- Number of Screw Holes: 8
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Emtek's mission is to satisfy the higher expectations of today's homeowners with regard to door locks. They strive to provide a broad and interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, and not just as a way to latch a door.