Emtek 96513US26 3-1/2 Inch x 3-1/2 Inch Plain Bearing Square Corner Mortise Hinge - Two Hinge
- Includes two hinges (Not Sold Separately)
- Features precisely machined square corners
- Tested for a residential strength application, ideal for your home or apartment
- Features a removable pin, allowing you to easily remove your door without having to uninstall the hinges
- Packaged with twelve (12) wood screws for simple, out of the box installation
- Each hinge is constructed with six (6) screw holes in an arc hole pattern arrangement for maximum mounting strength
- Plain Bearing Hinge: Plain bearing hinges feature knuckles that are machined to a smooth surface, allowing them to move against one another without bearings. Plain bearing hinges are not recommended for heavy use on high traffic entrance ways, but meet the need of a standard residential door.
- Material - Brass: Solid brass is made from copper and zinc and is prized for its resilience, durability, and beauty. Solid brass can always be polished back to its original sheen and is highly resistant to rusting. Solid brass is often available in finishes that other hinge materials are not.
- Mortise Hinges: Mortise door hinges mount flush with the surface of your door, providing maximum strength with the least interference with door functionality. It is recommended that three hinges be used on doors up to and including 7-1/2 feet, with one additional hinge for each additional 2-1/2 feet. Be sure to check your current hinges before making a purchase.
- Height: 3.5 Inches
- Width: 3.5 Inches
- Material: Brass
- Mount Type: Mortise
- Gauge: 0.180 Inches
- Number of Knuckles: 3
- Number of Screw Holes: 6