Emtek 9821432D 4"x 4" Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Square Corner Plain Bearing Door Hinge-Pair.
Key Product Attributes:
- Hinges Sold in Pairs (Cannot be Sold Individually)
- Tested for Heavy Duty Strength Applications, Perfect for Commercial or Light Industrial Settings
- Features a Removable Pin, Allowing you to Easily Remove your Door without Having to Uninstall the Hinges
- 8 Wood Screws are Included for Simple, Out of the Box Installation
- Features Precisely Machined Square Corners
- Hinges Utilize an 8 Hole, Arc Patterned Design for Maximum Mounting Strength
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Defects in Material or Workmanship
Plain Bearing Hinge: Plain bearing hinges feature knuckles that are machined to a smooth surface, allowing them to move against one another without bearings. Plain bearing hinges are not recommended for heavy use on high traffic entrance ways, but meet the need of a standard residential door.
Material - Stainless Steel: Stainless steel reacts with oxygen in the air to form a very thin film of chromium oxide on the surface of the steel. This helps prevent the steel inside from rusting, and is great for homes in climates prone to rusting.
Mounting: The standard corners for mortised door hinges are 1/4" radius, 5/8" radius and square corner. It is recommended that three hinges be used on doors up to and including 7.5 feet with one additional hinge for each additional 2.5 feet. Make sure you check your current hinges before making a purchase.
- Height: 4 Inches
- Width: 4 Inches
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Mortise
- Gauge (Thickness of Hinge): 0.135 Inches
- Number of Knuckles: 5
- Number of Screw Holes: 8
All Emtek items are made to order. Please allow 7-10 Business days for tracking info to validate, thank you for your business.
Door Hardware, Door Locks, Access Control, Cabinet Hardware
Smart Home Products, Home Audio, Custom Doors Security Cameras, Alarm Systems