Emtek E4027 EMTouch Electronic Keypad Dummy Handle Set from the Brass Modern Collection.
All Emtek products are made to order. Please allow 3-5 Bussiness days for tracking number to Validate, thanks... Dummy Set: Emtek's dummy handlesets have no latch or locking mechanism but give the appearance of a single cylinder handleset. Typically, dummy handlesets are used as a pull on the inactive side of a double door entry. Pair this with a single cylinder version to make a complete set for a full double door solution. This dummy set comes with both the exterior handleset and the interior.
- Constructed of solid brass
- Beautiful and durable finish matches other Emtek products
- Select right or left handing above
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware and installs easily with a phillips screwdriver
- Emtek's standard mechanical and finish warranties along with a 2 year warranty on electronic components
- This is a dummy function lever set and has no locking capability
- Solid Brass Construction: This product begins with raw bars of solid brass which are heated, and pounded into specially made dies—producing a stronger, more substantial product. The difference between lesser metals and heat forged brass is noticeable the minute you hold it in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion.
- Door Thickness: 1-5/8" to 2-3/8"
- Handing: Right, Left
- Height: 12-1/4"
- Projection: 2-3/4"
- Grip Thickness: 1-1/16"
- Product Weight: 2 lbs
- Material: Brass