Remotely controlled light dimming module is designed to work with various types of light sources. It may be connected to two-wire or three-wire configuration so it can operate with or without neutral lead. FIBARO Dimmer 2 can switch or dim connected light source either through radio waves or through the wall switch connected directly to it. New FIBARO Dimmer 2 is equipped with an algorithm of smart light source detection which makes configuration easier and ensures high compatibility of the device. It may be used as a switch with non-dimmable light sources (in 3-wire connection).
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller
- Controlled by FIBARO Home Center or any other Z-Wave controller
- Advanced microprocessor control
- Implemented algorithm of smart light source detection
- Auto-adjustment of the appropriate control mode to connected load
- Active power and energy metering functionality
- Soft start function
- Memory of the last lighting level settings
- Works with various types of switches – momentary, toggle, three-way, etc.
- Active element: semiconductor electronic switch
- To be installed in wall switch boxes of dimensions allowing for installation, conforming to provisions of applicable regulations
- FGD-212 is an extension unit