GEOVISION GV-RK1352 access control card reader with keypad
The GV-RK1352 is a card reader with keypad, designed to recognize PIN codes, identification cards or both. Featured with the Wiegand and RS-485 outputs, the unit can be connected to any standard access control panel. GV-RK1352 comes with a weather sealed and IP66 compliant housing for outdoor use.
- Card reader with keypad
- Identification card and PIN code recognition
- Weather-proof and IP66-compliant housing (for outdoor use)
- RS-485 output: 9,600 bps, connect up to 8 GV-RK1352 units
- 13.56 MHz for ISO14443A (MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Plus and MIFARE Classic)
- Support for GV-Proximity Cards with GID (Geovision Identifier) to enhance security