The multiCLASS SE® RP10 Multi-technology Smartcard Readers powered by Seos® are designed to facilitate a gradual move from vulnerable legacy 125kHz technologies to today's accepted 13.56 mHz standard. The multiCLASS SE® RP10 model suits door applications requiring a small footprint card reader. This flexible reader supports a variety of high frequency ISO 15693, ISO 14443A/B and low frequency 125kHz credential technologies and applications.
Configurable to support HID Mobile Access® now or in future.
- Ensures data authenticity and privacy through the multi-layered security of the Secure Identity Object® (SIO®) data model and Seos® next generation credential technology.
- EAL5+ certified secure element hardware provides tamper-proof protection of keys/cryptographic operations.
- Allows all wiegand-based communication readers to expand communication capabilities to OSDP, Hi-O and other bidirectional protocols.
- Field programmable readers provide secure upgrades, migration and extended lifecycle.
- Intelligent Power Management (IPM) reduces reader power consumption by as much as 75% compared to standard operating mode. Green Circle Certified.
- Recycled content contributes toward building LEED credits.