HID ProxPoint Plus 6005 HID Proximity Access Control Card Reader, Gray 6005BGB00
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Template By Froo!
New HID ProxPoint 6005BGB00 Reader Gray Weigand, Pig
HID's ProxPoint® Plus reader combines multiple configuration options with an attractive, inconspicuous design and economical price. Its secure potted electronics are ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Security - Recognizes card formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion unique codes.
- Audiovisual Indication - When a proximity card is presented to the reader, the red LED flashes green and the beeper sounds. The multicolor LED and beeper can also be controlled individually by the host system.
- Diagnostics - On reader power-up, an internal self-test routine checks and verifies the setup configuration, determines the internal or external control of the LED and beeper, and initializes reader operation. An additional external loop-back test allows for the reader outputs and inputs to be verified without the use of additional test equipment.
- Indoor/outdoor Design - Sealed in a rugged, weatherized polycarbonate enclosure designed to withstand harsh environments, providing reliable performance and a high degree of vandal resistance.
- Easily Interfaced - Wiegand output model interfaces with all existing Wiegand protocol access control systems. Clock-andData (magnetic stripe) model interfaces with most systems that accept magnetic stripe readers.
- Options - Custom label and custom embossing in housing