Honeywell Home 5800PIR-COM Long-Range Wireless PIR Motion Sensor With Low-Temperature Alert, 35' x 40' Range
The Honeywell Home 5800PIR Series Wireless Motion Detectors pack some big benefits into a sleek, compact design—including easy, flexible installation and programming, fewer service calls, reduced false alarms and much, much more. Choose from three versions designed to help increase your profits and average selling price, add more content per sale and expand your commercial wireless offering right now!
The 5800PIR-COM offers all of the features of the 5800PIR-RES and 5800PIR models with the exception of pet immunity.
- More wireless installation solutions thanks to longer range patterns (60' x 80' or 100' x 20')
- The ability to operate in temperatures as low as -4°F/-20°C—great for use in unheated areas
- Meets commercial certification requirements
- Self-test feature that alerts you if the detector stops functioning, helping to decrease liability
- Optional look-down zone
- Installation is faster with no DIP switches or jumpers to set, an easy opening case with no PCB to install, no mounting height adjustments and an automatic walk test that lasts ten minutes on power-up
- Includes longer-life, end-user replaceable batteries (38% longer than 5890PI)
- The sleek, compact sensor can be custom-painted to match any interior—making it an appealing choice for end-users.