Honeywell 5809SS Wireless Fixed Heat and Rate-of-Rise Temperature Sensor
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Honeywell Home 5809SS Wireless Fixed Heat And Rate-of-Rise Temperature Sensor offers expanded fire detection and installation flexibility. It is ideal for hard-to-wire locations and applications that require more than smoke detection. This is a fast and easy install with no wires to run.
The 5809SS contains a built-in fixed temperature sensor, which will signal an alarm if the environmental temperature rises above 135°F. The 5809SS also incorporates an additional rate-of-rise temperature sensor. Fires typically cause a rapid rise in temperature in the surrounding area. The 5809SS rate-of-rise thermostat senses the rise in temperature and signals an alarm if the increase is 15°F or more per minute. The 5809SS is UL Listed (UL 521) and CSFM approved for commercial and residential applications.
- Contains a built-in transmitter which can send alarm, supervisory and battery condition messages to the system’s receiver/control unit
- Powered by a three-volt lithium battery. If the battery voltage gets too low, the 5809SS sends a low battery signal to the control panel
- Features a tamper switch, which causes a trouble signal to be sent to the control if the unit is removed from the mounting base
- UL Listed for Commercial (when using 5881EH Receiver) or Residential applications
- Power: 3V lithium battery (Duracell DL123A, Panasonic CR123A, HUIDERUI, CR123A)
- Wall or Ceiling Mount