Honeywell Ademco PIR Motion Detector Pet Friendly IS3035
- Sleek, Sturdy Housing: The sleek, sturdy housing blends with any residential or commercial interior and is constructed of ABS plastic for superior shock and impact protection. It contains a convenient wiring channel, knockouts for mounting and wiring, and easy access to terminals. Mounting screws are located in the rear cover- enabling easier installation.
- Sealed Optics and Electronics: The optics and electronics are assembled into the front enclosure and sealed with a protective cover to prevent damage during installation. The sealed optical chamber also prevents drafts and insects from affecting the detector.
- Integrated Screw Retention Features: To mount the detector on the wall, the installer will insert the screw in the integrated mounting feature where it will be automatically held in place, making mounting the detector easy and quick.
- Uniform Sensitivity Optics: The custom designed Fresnel lens provides the same sensitivity for human targets at the edge of the pattern as exists directly in front of the detector, giving these detectors consistent coverage throughout the protected area. Shorter precision focal lengths mean superior optics and detection.
- Wall-to-Wall Coverage: Wide and long detection coverage with look-down zone for coverage range protection that exceeds similar products in the market.
- Advanced DualCore Signal Processing (DUAL TEC): DualCore signal processing analyzes PIR and microwave signals through the microcontroller. It supports a multitude of advanced functions, including concurrent diagnostics, digital fluorescent light interference filter, digital adaptive microwave threshold, adaptive baselines and bidirectional temperature compensation.
- Superior Detection and False Alarm Immunity: The IS3000 and DT8000 detectors provide superior protection against false alarms without sacrificing catch performance.
- Pet-friendly Selectivity: Installers can turn pet immunity on or off with the flip of a DIP switch. When pet immunity is enabled, the detector can distinguish between signals caused by humans and signals caused by pets up to 100lbs.
- Selectable Look Down: Provides better coverage up close with multiple zones in the look-down area. Look down is switch selectable.
- PIR White Light Immunity: A patented black bug guard reduces false alarms by providing 6,500 lux of white light immunity. This helps reduce false alarm problems caused by lights, flashlights or reflective objects.