Honeywell Home 5816OD Wireless Outdoor Contact / Transmitter, Dark Gray
Honeywell Home robust 5816OD is a weatherproof, water-resistant outdoor wireless transmitter that provides excellent detection and performance in extreme temperatures. It operates in temperatures from -40° F to 150° F (-40° C to +66° C), (100% RH).
The 5816OD also contains two unique zones. The first loop is a normally closed circuit contact that can have external devices wired directly to it. The second loop is a built-in magnetic reed switch that can be used to protect gates, sheds, detached garages or any other outdoor area with an exit/entry point. It is also an ideal way to protect outdoor equipment when using outdoor rated magnetic pull apart contacts.
- Weather-proof and water-resistant housing makes it ideal for harsh outdoor climates -40° F to 150° F (-40° C to +66° C), (100% RH)
- Maximum magnet gap 1.75" on wood, vinyl and non-metallic surfaces and 1.25" on steel to facilitate easier installation
- Two long life AA lithium batteries, easily replaceable
- Built-in reed switch contact loop
- Built-in wired closed contact loop (for use with external devices)
- Tamper protection-removal of front cover and transmitter from mounting plate
- Screw mountable
- Stainless steel or nylon cable tie mountable (ties not included)
- Magnet and magnet spacer included
- Paintable plastic housing to match any surface