Honeywell Home SIXFOB SiX Series Two-Way Wireless Key Fob
Designed for systems that support Honeywell Home SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology, these devices deliver significant advantages—including faster installation, easier troubleshooting, remote diagnostics and increased RMR. The suite of next-generation devices include motion, smoke and glassbreak detectors, a door/window sensor, two-way wireless key and siren.
- SiX™ sensors feature a battery pull-tab, auto-enrollment and no-touch adjust to speed installation and eliminate errors
- Devices can be configured remotely as needed, reducing the need to schedule on-site visits
- The System Health Check feature lets you monitor device signal strength, sensor settings, and battery life anytime, anywhere via AlarmNet 360™, letting you quickly and proactively troubleshoot
- SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology employs true, 128-bit AES encryption for a high level of security
- Reduce truck rolls with user-replaceable batteries and the ability to remotely adjust sensor parameters and download software updates
- Lyric Lock: When enabled, SiX™ devices are locked into the Lyric panel and must be un-paired by the installing dealer to be used again – helping prevent account takeovers and conversions from competitors.
- Power Requirements - 3 volt 2032 coin cell battery (Qty 1)
- Frequency - 2.4 GHz
- Transmission Range - 300 ft (92 meters) plus
- Dimensions - 0.4" H x 1.4" W x 2.5" L/ 11mm H x 36mm W x 65mm L38.99