Honeywell Wireless Indoor Alarm Siren ProSeries Six PROSIXSIREN
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Part of the SiX® family of home security system devices, this this wireless security siren notably signals unauthorized entrance into a home or business. The smart home siren has a flexible design to simplify installation and save time by installing in seconds at any location without the need to run wires. Easy installation and remote configuration that reduces the necessity for on-site visits makes this a great product choice for professionals.
- SiX sensors feature a battery pull-tab, auto-enrollment and no-touch adjust to speed installation and eliminate errors.
- Devices can be configured remotely as needed, reducing the need to schedule on-site visits.
- The System Health Check feature lets you monitor device signal strength, sensor settings, temperature and battery life anytime, anywhere via AlarmNet 360™, letting you quickly and proactively troubleshoot.
- SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology employs true, 128-bit AES encryption for a high level of security.
- Reduce truck rolls with user-replaceable batteries and the ability to remotely adjust sensor parameters and download software updates.
- Mounting Hardware - Included
- Transmission Range - 300 ft (92 meters) plus*
- LED Indicators - Yes
- Sound Pattern - 360 degrees
- Temperature Sensing Capable - Yes
- Frequency - 2.4 GHz
- Encryption - 128-bit AES
- Battery Life - Five years (typical use)
- Power Requirements - AA Energizer™ Lithium (Qty 4)
- Tamper Protected - Yes
- Operating Temperature - 32°F - 122°F
- Relative Humidity - 5-95%, non-condensing
- Dimensions - 5.5" diameter x 1.8" depth
- Approval Listings - FCC/IC, ETL Listed to UL 985 and UL 1023, cETL Listed to ULC-S545 and ULC/ORD-C1023