E-Plex 5000 Series Electronic Pushbutton Cylindrical Lever Lock
E-Plex 5000 Series Electronic Pushbutton Cylindrical Lock with Winston Lever, Combination Entry and Key-in-Lever Kaba Cylinder Schlage "C" Keyway, 2-3/4" Backset - US3 (605) Bright Brass Finish.
E-Plex 5000 Series
The E-Plex 5000 Electronic Pushbutton Lock Series provides exterior access by combination, while allowing free egress. This electronic pushbutton lock eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards, has up to 100 Access Codes and is programmed via keypad or with optional Microsoft Excel-based software.
- Number of Codes: Multiple Users—100 Codes; upgrades to 300 Codes with optional software
- Locking Device Option: Cylindrical 1/2" latch, 2-3/4" backset, with 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating
- Audit Trail: The most recent 9,000 lock events are recorded in memory, including use of the mechanical key override. Software is required to view audit events
- Battery Operation: Batteries located in interior housing cover; offers quick and easy battery replacements (Four AA Alkaline batteries provide up to 180,000 cycles); lock data is maintained if batteries fail
- Programming: Locks are programmed via keypad or with optional Microsoft® Excel®-based software—simplifies management of doors and users as facility’s number of users and access points grow
- Handing: Non-handed, pre-assembled for left hand door installations—easily changed in the field
- Operation Mode: PIN Access and Key Override
- Key Override Option: Small format—Best and equivalents (6 or 7-pin length); core not included
- Authority Levels: Five different levels allow who has access to specific lock functions, including: Service Codes - programmed for one-time access or “come-and-go” access for 1 to 24 hours
- Ease of Installation: LectroBolt™ eliminates wiring to or through the door—no risk of pinched wires