Kantech’s ioSmart Smart Cards and Tags use AES 128-bit and are based on the MIFARE Plus EV1 card format for authentication, data integrity protection and encryption between the credential and ioSmart Smart Card Reader. These smart credentials can provide identification, authentication and store information on the cards using the microchip and memory embedded within them.
These cards are durable and designed to keep sensitive information safe. Encryption keys prevent data from being emitted until the smart card and reader mutually authenticate each other, differentiating them from a standard proximity card.
- End-to-end channel communication capabilities
- Long-life cards for unlimited number of reads
- Card Format: MIFARE Plus EV1 2K
- Construction: Key fob/ tag, key ring hole punched (vertical)
- Material: PA6 (Polyamide)
- RF Technologies: 13.56 MHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 45 x 30 x 2.2 mm (1.77 x 1.18 x 0.03 in)