The low-energy electromechanical Senior Swing Series operators are LCN’s heaviest-duty version for high-abuse and high-traffic areas. The Senior Swing Series is backed by a 2-year limited warranty, is UL listed, meets ANSI/BHMA 156.19, the American Disabilities Act (ADA) and ANSI A117.1 requirements for accessibility.
Both the 9500 and 2800 Series ship with a standard header and optional customizable header lengths are offered. The power boost provides additional closing force in severe wind. Push ‘N Go non-switch activation takes over when a pedestrian manually opens the door to 5°, then holds the door fully open for 1-30 seconds, depending on the time delay.
- Motor gearbox driving mechanism for operator
- Digital keypad
- Electromechanical unit with microprocessor control
Quality and durability
- Adjustable hold time of 1 to 30 seconds
- 2-year warranty
- Power Boost allows for increase closing force near latch
- Push ‘N Go permits non-switch activation
- Wood and machine screws
- Application-specific handed