LCN 6" Round Wall Mount Actuator with Logo and Text for Access Control 8310-852T
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
LCN 8310-852T 6" Round Wall Mount Actuator with Logo and Text for Access Control
Wall Mounted Actuator
The actuators and accessories are to be used with LCN automatic operators. When using actuators supplied by others, such as card readers, consult the factory. The desired function, traffic patterns and physical design of the opening will determine the type of actuators used. Generally, for twoway traffic, an actuator is required on both the interior and exterior side of the door. Each actuator is packaged with a decal to be applied to the controlled door. Scanners operate on 12V or 24V AC/DC and may be powered by the LCN electrohydraulic/electromechanical operators. The 7900 series control box requires separate power supply for scanners. Actuators provide normally open (N.O.) dry contacts.
The desired function, traffic patterns, and physical design of the opening will determine the type of actuators used. Generally, for two-way traffic, an actuator is required on both the interior and exterior sides of the door.
- Hardwired low voltage actuator with round, stainless steel touch plate in 6″ (152mm) diameter
- Eraved blue filled handicap symbol conforms to most accessibility codes
- Designed to mount in a flush or surface mount box (sold separately) in/on a vertical surface near the controlled door
- Heavy industrial grade components provide vandal resistant mounting and weather resistant switch standard