Lutron Caseta Pro In Wall Dimmer 250W LED / 1000W PD-10NXD-WH
The Caséta Wireless In-Wall Dimmer PRO controls lighting loads, both directly and remotely when paired with Pico remote controls, providing a system that delivers convenience and ease of installation.
The Caséta Wireless In-Wall Dimmer PRO uses Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology which enables wireless communication with Pico remote controls, Caséta motion sensors, and the Lutron Smart Bridge and Smart Bridge PRO.
- The Caséta Wireless In-Wall Dimmer PRO provides dimming of multiple load types and, when paired with Pico remote controls, allows remote control from anywhere in the space.
- The Caséta Wirlesss In-Wall Dimmer PRO can paired to a Caséta motion sensor allowing the dimmer to automatically turn on/off.
- When used with the Lutron Smart Bridge or Smart Bridge PRO, the Caséta Wireless In-Wall Dimmer PRO may be programmed via the Lutron app, incorporated into lighting scenes, scheduled for daily events, and controlled from anywhere in the world1.
- Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology works through walls and floors.
- Includes Front Accessible Service Switch (FASS) for safe lamp replacement.
- Neutral-optional dimmer is ideal for retrofit applications when used in two-wire mode, and provides better performance with LEDs when neutral is connected.
- Compatible with Lutron Hi-lume A-Series LTE 2-wire LED driver, PHPM interfaces (for large wattage loads and/or ELV loads) and GRX-TVI interfaces (for 0-10 V- driver loads). Neutral wire is required for drivers and interfaces (for 0-10 V- driver loads).
- Works with compatible dimmable screw-in LEDs as well as incandescent, halogen, and halogen-based MLV loads (neutral wire required for MLV).
- Compatible with dimmable ballasts.