The uPASS Reach is a UHF RFID reader for long-range vehicle identification. Based passive UHF technology (± 900 MHz), vehicles are identified up to 5 meters (16,4 feet). The uPASS Reach complies with the ISO18000-6C and EPC global Gen 2 directive.
As the uPASS Reach is used in combination with battery free UHF (EPC Gen 2) tags, the solution is cost efficient. It is ideal for convenient vehicle access to car parks, gated communities and staff parking areas.
- automatic vehicle identification
- read range up to 5 meters (16,4 feet)
- operates with passive UHF cards (EPC Gen 2)
- adjustable read range
- supported communication interfaces: Wiegand, RS232 and RS422
- Please consult your Nedap representative for OSDP availability