Norton ADAEZ Door Operator Kit Push & Pull, Wave To Open Wall Switch 5845 X WTO
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
ADAEZ 5845 X WTO (PUSH AND PULL) Operator, Wave-to-Open Touchless Wall Switch, ADA1015P Hardwire Kit, Push or Pull Side Mounting Hardware, Black & Aluminum Finish Covers
The 5800 Series Pro is an extreme duty, low energy operator designed for moderate to high traffic manual opening applications that occasionally requires powered operation. A regenerative drive system charges an onboard battery pack eliminating the need for electrical power.
The 80/25 guidelines should be applied when ordering this operator. It is recommended that the 5800 Series Pro be used on a door that gets approximately 80 manual cycles or more per day and is used 25% or less automatically.
When applied using the 80/25 guideline this operator will self generate all the power it needs to keep its field replaceable, onboard, battery pack charged for up to 12 years and in some cases longer.
A fully charged battery has the capability to open a door up to 2000 times in a row, generously allowing for periodic fluctuations from 80/25 guidelines with little impact on the product’s overall usability. Example: 30% automatic use for one day is not a problem, as long as that level of automatic use is not sustained.
The 5800 Series PRO can be used outside of the 80/25 parameters. Simply plug the unit into a common 110 VAC electrical outlet using our ADA1015P Hardwire Kit option. The Hardwire Kit is a low voltage plug in transformer and can be added to existing installed field units.
- Regenerative drive or continuous duty operation
- 5° door opening
- Push and pull side mounting
- Push-and-Go (ADA1015P Kit must be connected)
- Power Close (ADA1015P Kit must be connected)
- Radio Frequency stainless steel Wave To Open
- Integral RF receiver
- Shock absorbing arm
- 693T (black) and 689 (aluminum) covers
- 24VDC input port » ADA1015P hardware kit
- Built-in ON/OFF Switch
- Auxiliary activation input port
- Maximum door width - 48"
- Maximum door weight - 250 lbs
- Patented Auto-Tune feature ensures safety and compliance with A156.19 code
- 2 year limited warranty