Omnia 23PR Privacy Door Leverset with 28 Degree Latch Rotation from Stainless Steel Collection
All OMNIA items are made to order. Please allow 3-5 Business days for tracking info to validate, thank you for your busines:
Privacy Function: Privacy door hardware features a locking mechanism on the interior for use on bedroom and bathroom doors where locking is needed. The exterior side features a small pin hole to unlock the door hardware from the outside.
- Constructed of high quality steel ensure durability and resistance to rust
- Enhance any setting where modern and a sophisticated look is desired
- Designed for both left and right handed doors
- Installs in standards doors of 1-3/8 or 1-3/4 inches
- Intended for both commercial and residential applications
- Select strike plate based on door configurations above
- Turning the interior lever will release the privacy lock and retract the latch
- Meets requirements set forth by American's with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- All necessary mounting hardware is included
- Reversible Handing:The handing on this leverset is reversible to accommodate both left-handed and right-handed doors. We remove the guesswork and make it easy to choose the leverset you want.
- 28 Degree Latch: A premium feature that requires less rotation for the lever to disengage the latch mechanism. Only 28 degrees required to open the door.
- Backset: 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible Left or Right
- Lever Length: 5-1/2"
- Projection: 2-5/8"
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16"
- Material: Steel