Omnia 43S/00.PA 943 Passage Door Lever Set with Square Rosette and Concealed Screws
All OMNIA items are made to order. Please allow 3-5 Business days for tracking info to validate, thank you for your busines
Passage Function: Passage door hardware has no locking mechanism. Both the interior and exterior handles are always free making it perfect for hallways, closet doors, and anywhere else a lock isn't needed. Passage door hardware can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
- Designed for standard preparation doors between 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" thick
- Stainless steel construction is durable and resists corrosion better than other metals
- Concealed screw installation for a clean look
- 28 degree latch for smoother, easier operation
- UL fire rated for up to three (3) hours
- Complies with requirements for ADA certification
- Includes square corner latch plate
- Covered under 1 year limited mechanical warranty
- Stainless Steel Construction: Solid stainless steel construction lends itself to outstanding strength and style. Stainless steel is stronger, naturally resistant to most forms of corrosion with excellent hygienic properties that provide a difference you can see and feel.
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Handing: Left, Right
- Lever Length: 4-7/8"
- Lever Thickness: 11/16"
- Projection: 2-5/8"
- Latch Faceplate: Square Corner
- Material: Stainless Steel